Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Secret Life of Teachers




Sooo, I can't help myself. Have to send a little update. The secret life of teachers is that they have none. I jokes. As school let out, we headed to Baxter State Park with two friends and their twin boys. Backpacking up to Chimney Pond, fording 'Dry Creek', the guys summitting Baxter Peak in 60 mph winds and driving rain...quite an adventure. I, ahem, was tucked nicely next to the woodstove in the bunkhouse, chatting with my friend Tiff. I'll have to post some pics of the trip later. But for today, here's what Doug, his dad and brother finished during their two day visit to Frenchboro. The handpump is in. NOT THAT IT IS NEEDED! The garden AKA the duck pond has been saturated with rain for weeks. Wet, wet and more wet. Sigh, I suppose it's better than drought. Hope everyone is having a terrific summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment