Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

March Madness

Yup. It's that time again. We started out March Madness week with PJ day, but I neglected to get photos, but I did take pics of Crazy Hair Day, which was on Tuesday. Some kids explained that they'd been growing their hair out for the occasion so they'd have something to work with. They take this very seriously. I, for my part, got out wire and managed to braid my hair around the wire. I looked like an ant on steroids, but it was all in good fun.
I think Bradley looks awesome. What a cool dude.
Then Brody came in walking backwards. He calls this "his other brother." We spent all day saying, "Brody, tell your brother to stop looking at me." Hilarious.
On the third day, the kids had voted for, get this, Silent Day. Where they came up with this idea, I'll never know, but I was ALL for it! Before they showed up I put whiteboards at all their seats. It was amazing. They really were silent all day (except for recess as we wanted to give them a chance to scream and get it out of their systems). What I didn't expect was how much they loved writing on the white boards. They have never been so into Morning News! Seth had a little trouble, but managed to do a lot of gesticulating to get his point across.
Bradley and Saylor are working on math. Bradley had a question and she helped him.
So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment