Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Writing and Silliness

We were a few kids short on Monday for writing class. It's this amazing ability children have to sense weakness in their teachers. Soon I'm handing out snacks and then they asked for the tingler.
This is the tingler. I know, weird, creepy name, but cool device. I think this was Seth's first experience. He could not stop cackling like a crazy man. Which made the rest of us laugh uproariously.
Cadin psyched himself up for it, and still couldn't stop giggling. Brody was having a blast putting it on everyone's heads. That way I could take pictures.
We did manage to get some writing done in between tingler sessions, but I can tell you which of the two activities were more memorable. And it doesn't begin with w.

No comments:

Post a Comment