Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Soccer and Baseball

 We had a guest coach for soccer.  Mr. Finn's nephew, Ben, happens to be quite a soccer pro, so with a little help from his sister and cousin, they taught us some new moves and games to play.

 It was a lot like Ultimate Frisbee, which of course our kids had no experience with...but they got the hang of it fast enough.
 Then it was on to baseball.  Max demonstrates the "laid back" helmet approach.
 Something about little guys with big helmets on makes me giggle uncontrollably.  All I can think of is Darth Helmet from Space Balls.  I know, I know, I'm dating myself here. 
 A little family competition.
Max had just joined baseball before coming for a visit to Maine but he had the skills to pay the bills and hit some great ones.  The dog days of summer will be upon us soon...get out there and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment