Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quotable Quotes: Johnny


One of the most wonderful things about working with very young children is how hysterically funny they are, like, all the time. It's like every word out of their mouths is a punch line. Here is a selection from the year with Johnny.

"Ow. I just got a broken foot" 9/29/09

Talking about lightning..."I know. If it hits you, it takes your brain out!" 11/14/09

"I wasn't born when Teressa came out. I was a zero!" 11/14/09

"The boiling mud looks just like chocolate fondue. It really does." Responding to a video of the hot mud springs in Yellowstone. 1/6/09

"Santa lives on Mars?!" while watching Google Mars. 2/4/09

"I'm having issues with my nose over here." 2/24/09

"Uh. Oh. Gooshy." While walking in the bog. 3/25/09

"What a hit!" After colliding with another student and getting knocked over. 4/15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment